Sunday, June 30, 2013

Quest for Truth- Journey from Magian to Christianity to Islam

Quest for Truth - A Journey from Magian to 

Christianity and finally to Islam

-Testimony of Salman Al Farsi

Ibn Abbas (ra) went to Salman Farsi when he was old, and requested Salman to tell him his story. So Salman narrated his story to Ibn Abbas (ra).  He says, “I was a Persian man from Esfahan, from a village called Jay, and my father was the headman of the town and I was striving and taking pain in the religion of Magian (they worship fire). I took pains to be a good Magian, and he grew in the relgion until I became the keeper of the fire.”

     His duty was to light the fire and then never let it go off, so they had this fire in the temple of fire in every village. The fire needs a certain keeper to ensure that it remains burning. That was Salman’s duty, this was supposed to be a high position in their religion.

     He said, “My father owns a large farm, one day he was busy constructing a building of his and he wanted me to go out and take care of business in the farm. My father loved me so much he closeted me in his house that he would not let me leave.” So his father wanted to send him out for some work, he said, “Oh my son, you know how dear you are to me, if you are late, then I would be so concerned about you. And you are more important to me than the farm or my building, so please come early.”  Salman Farsi literally said, “I was kept in his house like a slave girl.” So he wasn’t allowed to go anywhere. Anyway Salman Farsi left on that day to go and do business with his father. He said, “I passed by a church for Christians, and I heard them pray. So I wanted to go and investigate. I didn’t know much about people because I never left home. This was something new to me and I came to realize that this is another religion and some people are praying in a different fashion. So I decided to go in and investigate, I was quite impressed by their method of prayer. I ended up staying with them until sunset, and I neglected my father’s work.”

     He said, “My father was so worried that he started out sending people to find me, I came back late and my father said, ‘Oh my son, didn’t I tell you not to be late? What happened?’” Salman Farsi said, “I passed next to a church of Christians and I went in to see their prayer, and I forgot to do the job you asked me to.” His father told him, “Oh my son, their religion is no good, and your religion and the religion of your fore-fathers is better.” Salman Farsi responded to his father and said, “No, their religion is better than ours.” So now the father of Salman Farsi was extremely worried. He ended up chaining his son and imprisoning him at home. He put chains on his legs. He was so terrified that his son would change his religion that he ended up chaining him.

     When Salman Farsi was at the Church he asked the church members, “Where is the center of your religion?” Meaning where did it originate from. They said, “From the Holy land, As-Shaam (Palestine)” When Salman was chained, he managed to send out a message to the church members that, “If you ever receive or know of a caravan that is in town from Ash-Shaam, let me know.” So a caravan did come in, and they send him the message. Salman Farsi was able to release himself and run away, and he went with this caravan all the way to the Holy Land, in search of the truth. He arrived in Syria and he asked about the most learned man for this religion. So he wanted to go and study under the greatest. He was told to go to a bishop in a particular church.

     He went to the bishop and told him his entire situation, and said that he wanted to study from him. The bishop told him, “Your welcome and you can stay with me in the Church.” So Salman Farsi ended up staying in the church. Salman Farsi said, “This man used to ask the people to donate, and then he ended up keeping it for himself. He was such an evil man and I hated him so much.” Nevertheless he remained with him, and when the Bishop died, the Christians of that Church wanted to have a burial for him, and Salman Farsi went and told them that this was an evil man. They said, “How dare you say that?” He said, “I’ll show you the proof.” Salman Farsi took them to the place where this man used to hide all the money and he pulled out seven containers fill with gold and silver.  Salman Farsi said, “The people were so angry, they ended up crucifying his dead body, and stoning him.” Then they appointed someone in his place. Salman Farsi says about this particular man, “Then they brought another man to take his place, and I never saw a man who did not attend the five prayers, who was better than he, nor more ascetic, nor more enthusiastic about the after life, nor more about the day and night. I loved him as I had never loved before.”

     Salman Farsi ended up spending time with this man, learning from him, studying religion, and worshipping. This man was old and death was approaching him, Salman Farsi said, “I went to him on his deathbed and I told him, ‘you know my story, and how I cam all the way to study this religion, and now since the decree of Allah is befalling you, who do you entrust me to, to continue my studies?’” He told him, “My son, I don’t know anyone who has done as I have, people have either died, or changed, or abandoned most of their prior practices. Except for one man in Mossul, he practices as I do, so join him.”

     So Salman Farsi travels all the way from Ash-Shaam, Palestine, or Syria to Iraq, in search of knowledge. He went to this bishop of Al-Mossul, he told him, his story, and he told him that he was recommended to Salman, by the bishop in Ash-Shaam. Salman asked, “Would you accept me to be with you?” The bishop said, “Yes of course, you can be my student.” So Salman Farsi spent time with him. But this person was also an old man and he was approaching death. After a short while he was dying so Salman Farsi told him, “I came to this person and he recommended you to me, now you are passing away, who do you recommend?” He said, “I don’t know of anyone who’s following the same path of ours, except the bishop of Nisibis.” So then Salman Farsi traveled all the way from Mossul to Nisibis.

     He went to the Christian man there, and he told him how he ended up there. Salman Farsi then spent time with the bishop of Nisibis, but then this man was approaching death too. This was a dying breed; they were dying one after the other and were leaving no one behind them to carry on their religion. The bishop of Nisibis said to Salman Farsi on his deathbed, “I don’t know anyone who is following our way except a man in Ammuriyah (Byzantine). Salman Farsi then traveled all the way to Turkey.

     In Ammuriyah in addition to his studies and participation in the worship services, he started a business; he eventually accumulated wealth to purchase some sheep and cows. When death was approaching his teacher in Ammuriyah, Salman Farsi again asked who he recommends to study with. He responded and said, “My son, I don’t know anyone, who is as we were to whom to send you to. But the time is near for a Prophet, being sent with Ibrahim’s religion, who will come forth in the land of the Arabs. He will move to refuge to somewhere with date palms growing between two scorched rockey plains. He has signs that are unmistakable. He eats things given to him as gifts, but not alms, and between his shoulders there is the seal of the Prophet Hood. If you can go there, do so.”

     So now the scholar of Ammuriyah who was saying that there is no one left who follows their path, the ones who believed in the true message of Jesus have passed away. Therefore it is time for a new message to come, the world needed guidance. The signs of Rusool Allah (saw) given to Salman Farsi were;
  1. will travel to a place which grows palm trees and is between two rocky tracks.
  2. He doesn’t accept sadaqah, but accepts gifts
  3. Sign on his back between shoulders, there is a sign showing the seal of the Prophet Hood.

     Salman Farsi said, “I was trying to find a way to reach the land of the Arabs. Until I met some merchants from the tribe of Kalb, I asked them to carry me with them, and I will pay them all the money that I had. ‘My cows and my sheep are yours. Just take me to the land of the Arabs. Just take me to the land of the Arabs’”

     The story of Salman Farsi is an amazing story of someone who is searching for the truth. They agreed and they carried Salman Farsi with them, when they reached to Arabia, to a place called Wadi-Ul-Qura, these merchants ended up betraying Salman. They sold him as a slave to a Jewish man. If you get into slavery that’s it, you’re stuck, nobody will believe you if you say you are a free man. So they claimed he was a slave, and ended up selling him. This Jewish man took Salman to Wadi Ul-Qura, Salman said, “When I saw Wadi ul-Qura I thought this was the place that was described to me. Then a cousin of my owner, a Jew of Banu Quraiyza visited my master, and he purchased me.” Where do Banu Quraidha live? In Medina, so Salman went to Medina with his new master. Salman Farsi said, “In the name of Allah, as soon as I reached medina, I knew this was the place.” Medina was rich in palm trees and was between two rocky tracks; Al- Harra Al- Gharbeya and Al-Harra Al-Shaqiya. This was the natural protection of Medina as will be seen in Battle of the Trench. Then from the south Medina was protected by the trees.

     Salman Farsi said, “Rusool Allah (saw) was sent and he spent years in Mecca and I had no idea about it because I was busy in the toils of slavery.” So Salman Farsi had no idea that Rusool Allah (saw) was already preaching the message. Salman Farsi said, “One day, I was working on top of a palm tree and my master was sitting under the palm tree. One of his cousins cam to him and he was angry and said, “My God damn the children of Qayla! They have assembled in Quba in support of a man who came from Mecca, who claims to be a Prophet.” Children of Qayla was the name given to Aus and Khazraj.  Salman Farsi said, “When I heard that, a chill went down my spine and I started to tremble, and I was almost going to fall down from the palm tree and land on my master.”

  Salman Farsi had been waiting for this moment for years; he had given up every thing for this. Salman Farsi left his home, his family and went to an unknown place in search of truth. He left Persia, went to Ash-Shaam, then went to Turkey, then Iraq, and landed in the land of the Arabs. The land of the Arabs was a very secluded area which didn’t have contact with the outside world; the Persians and Roman were far away. Salman lived in this foreign secluded land alone as a slave! You can imagine the feelings of homesickness that such a person would have.

     Finally he heard the news he had been waiting for, for years. He said, “I came running down the tree, and I went to the man and I was questioning him.” Salman said, “My master grabbed me and punched me in the face, he said, ‘It’s none of your business, go back to work.’” Salman said, “Later on, that evening, I prepared some food and I traveled to Quba.” Quba was outside Medina. Salman farsi said, “I took some food with me and I went to visit Rusool Allah (saw) at night. I came in and I said to Muhammed (saw), ‘I heard that you are a very good man, and that you have companions who are strangers and needy, so I have brought you this food as charity and I think that you are the one who deserves it most.’ I handed it to him.”

     Salman Farsi said, “Rusool Allah (saw) received the food from me and then he told his companions to go ahead and eat, but he didn’t join in with them.” So this was the first sign that Rusool Allah (saw) does not accept charity for himself.  Salman Farsi said, “I went back, later on I prepared some food and I went to Rusool Allah (saw) and he was already on his way to medina. I went up to him, I greeted him and said, ‘Last time I presented you with food and I told you that this is charity, and you refused to eat from it, so I want to honor you with this gift.’ I handed the food to Muhammed (saw), he invited the companion to eat and he (saw) joined in with them.”

     Salman said, “I went to him and visited him when he was in Cemetery of Medina. He was following a Janaaza, I went to Mohammed (Saw) and greeted him. I went around him to see the sign on his back. Rusool Allah (saw) sensed that I was trying to look for something that was described for me. So Rusool Allah (Saw) uncovered his back, he threw away the cloak that was covering his back and right there in front of my eyes was the seal of Prophet Hood.”

     Salman said, “When I saw the seal of Prophet Hood on his back, I fell down and I prostrated myself to Muhammed (saw). I started kissing his feet and I was crying. Rusool Allah (saw) immediately told me to stand up.” Rusool Allah (saw) did not accept prostration for him. Rusool Allah (saw) then told Salman to tell him (saw) his story. Salman Farsi narrated his story to Muhammed (saw). Salman Farsi said, “Rusool Allah (saw) told me, ‘I want you to narrate this same story to my companions.’” The story of a man who was searching for the truth. Salman Farsi said, “I narrated my story to them just like I am narrating to you Ibn Abbas.” Salman Farsi said, “Because I was a slave, I ended up missing the Battle of Badr, and the Battle of Uhud. And then Rusool Allah (saw) told me one day, ‘Oh Salman, free yourself from slavery’” Mukaatuba was a deal between the slave and the master, that the slave would work a certain time and generate a certain income and ransom themselves. Salman Farsi went to his owner and said that he wanted to be free. His owner told him, “You have to plant for me 300 palm trees and they all have to survive, and you pay me 40 ounces of gold.”

     So Salman went to Rusool Allah (saw) and told him (saw) about the demand. Rusool Allah (saw) said, “Don’t worry.” Then Rusool Allah (saw) gathered the sahabah and told them, “help your brother.” Salman Farsi said, “Some of them would bring 30 seedlings of palm trees, some of them bring 20, some 15, everyone would bring as much as they can, until I had 300 seedlings.” Rusool Allah (saw) told him, “When you collect the 300 seedlings, go and dig the holes for them, do not plant them, come and tell me first.” So Salman Farsi dug the holes and then told Rusool Allah (saw). Salman said, “Rusool Allah (saw) by himself would go and carry the seedlings and plant them one by one with his own blessed hands. None of those 300 palm trees died.”

      Now Salman Farsi had to pay forty ounces of gold, and he had no clue how he was going to pay. Later on, one day a small amount of gold was given to Rusool Allah (saw). The messenger of Allah (saw) said, “Where is your Persian brother?” So they went to call Salman Farsi. Rusool Allah (saw) said to Salman, “take this gold and free yourself.” Salman Farsi said, “Oh Rusool Allah (saw) what would this do?” The amount of gold was insufficient. Rusool Allah (saw) said, “Take it, and it will be enough.” Salman Farsi said, “I weighed, and it turned out to be 40 ounces exactly. Then I was free and I never missed anything with Rusool Allah (saw) after that.”
     The first battle in which he participated was Al-Khandaq. He was the one who came up with the idea of the trench.

Lessons
  Who is the first man Salman Farsi ended up studying with? The Bishop of Syria. Salman Farsi said about him, “So I joined him, but he was an evil man, demanding alms from his people and whatever they collected he would store away for himself and not give to the poor. Eventually he had gathered seven jars of gold and silver. I hated him mightily, for what I saw him doing.” Here you have a person who was in search for the truth, and he ends up meeting a person who has all the qualifications of turning him away from islam. But the zeal of Salman Farsi was very strong. Nowadays we find our actions as Muslims to be the reason why people turn away from Islam. That is true to a certain extent, but if somebody is sincere in finding the truth, they should realize that the people are not necessarily representing the truth.

     Salman Farsi did not reject Christianity because the man he met was such a corrupt person. He instead stuck with him and further went in search of truth. Allah later rewarded Salman for his steadfastness. Salman ended up studying with the best man he had ever met. He said, “Then they brought another man to take his place, and I never saw a man who did not attend the five prayers, who was better than he…” What Salman Farsi meant was this was the best man Salman had ever seen before meeting the Muslims.

We learn things from this, Allah says in Surah Muhammed (47:17)

And those who are guided - He increases them in guidance and gives them their righteousness.

1.       So the only the ones who are in search of guidance will get it. But  you have to put in some effort, and when you do, the reward from Allah is much greater than what you put in. If you walk towards Allah, Allah will run towards you, but you have to take that first step. Salman Farsi was eventually guided by Allah, even though he was at a land that was hundreds of miles away.

2.       We shouldn’t let anybody make us feel down because they are not doing the right thing. That has nothing to do with the religion. Salman Farsi realised that, that is why he didn’t lose hope or start doubting the religion just because of one corrupt bishop. There were remnants of true believers before Rusool Allah (saw), but they were dying without leaving anyone behind. That is why the world was thirsty for the message of Muhammed (saw).

3.       The Muslim community must be supportive of its new members. Muhammed (saw) himself helped and asked the Sahabah (ra ) to help Salman Farsi. Muslims have a duty to take care of the needs of the new muslims, many times these needs are financial. This is also part of da’wah, because da’wah is not only free words, but also that you should be responsible for the new comers. Notice that many new Muslims were people who were in need, like Bilal (ra) was freed by Abu Bakr (ra). Many early muslims were slaves, who were in need of great help. Such people are in need of support in their initial stages and the risk is that if they don’t get help in these critical stages they could apostate. There is a study done in America, which says that quite a significant number of reverts, end up leaving Islam. They are kicked out from their families, their social life, so they are in need of social belongings.
     Rusool Allah (saw) said: Do the good deeds before several things happen, and one of them is ‘poverty that will make you forget.’ If a person is walking around with an empty stomach, the last thing he will think about is spirituality and knowledge. These are things that are part of the program of da’wah.



CD 7

The Glad Tidings of the Muhammed (saw) before his Prophet Hood

     There is a hadith by Ibn Ishaq, narrated by Salama bin Waqsh, he said, “We had a Jewish neighbor from Banu Abdul Ashhal and he came out of his house one day to us. At that time I was the youngest of my household, I was wearing a fur gown I had and I was lyinig in it in the courtyard of my family’s house. The Jew talked about the Resurrection, Day of Judgment, the reckoning, the scales, Paradise and Hell-fire. This he told to polytheists, idolaters who did not believe in life after death. They replied, ‘common now, you really think people can be sent after their death to a place where there is Paradise and hell, where they will be punished for their deeds?’, ‘Yes indeed, by Him by Whom oaths are sworn anyone going into that fire will prefer being placed in the hottest oven in the house and having it covered over him, and he being let out of it, the next day.’

     They asked, ‘Good Gracious what proof is there?’ He said, ‘A prophet is being sent from the hereabouts in these lands’, and he gestured over towards Mecca and Yemen. ‘When will we see him?’ They inquired, he looked over at me, I being the youngest one there, and he said, ‘If this lad lives through a normal lifespan, he’ll live through this time.’” Salama went on to say, “And a day and a night had scarcely passed, thereafter until God send the Messenger of Allah, who lived among us, and so we believed in him (saw). But he the Jew disbelieved in him (saw), out of evil and envy.” So this Jewish man who was well versed and he knew that there was a Prophet coming from the direction of Mecca, he was aware of Hell and Heaven and he knew that the time for the arrival of the Prophet was very near. However when the Prophet was sent, this man refused to follow him.

     There are many narrations similar to this attitude of the Jews. Many Jews knew about the coming of the Prophet, in fact many Jews were there in Medina, because they were expecting the arrival of the Prophet. When the Arabs of Medina would dispute; the Jews would tell the tribes of Aus and Khazraj that: one day there is going to be a Prophet sent among us and when that happens, we are going to kill you like the people of Ad were killed.

     SubhanAllah this turned out to be a preparation of Aus and Khazraj of the coming of the prophet by the Jews. When Aus and Khazraj met Muhammad (saw) in Mecca, they immediately believed, because they knew that this was the person they Jews use to talk about. In fact after their meeting, they went back to their tents and said, “This is the man, the Jews have been threatening us with, let’s follow him first.” This means, before the Jews accept Islam and attack them. So they were kind of in a hurry to believe. The Jews refused to follow Mohammed (saw).

      There are some glad tidings of Muhammed (saw) in the present day Bible. Obviously the Bible went through series of developments and changes, so not all of the glad tidings that were there exist, but still there is a significant number that are there, which are a sufficient indication.
     In the Book of Deuteronomy (18:18): I God will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren like unto thee (Moses), and will put my words in his mouth, and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.

      This Prophecy fits Muhammed (saw) like a glove, and it fits no one else. Allah is saying that He will send a prophet like Moses. Now who was the Prophet that resembles Moses the Moses? Christians claim that this is talking about Jesus. Let’s see.

  1. Moses had parents, Muhammed (saw) had parents, while Isa only had a mother
  2. Moses and Muhammed (saw) had children, while Isa never had children.
  3. Moses was born in a natural way, Muhammed (Saw) was born in a natural way, but the birth of Isa (as) was a miracle.
  4. Moses and Muhammed (saw) were accepted by their nations, while Isa was rejected. It says in the Bible: He Jesus, came unto his own, but his own received him not
  5. Moses and Muhammed (saw) were kings or rulers on Earth, they had the power to inflict capital punishment. We know in our shari’a that only the sultan can enforce the hudood. It cannot be enforced by a scholar or any other Muslim. Both Muhammed (saw) and Musa (as) had power. But when a case of a crime was brought to isa (as), he refused to inflict punishment, he said, John (18:36)“My kingdom is not of this world.”
  6. Muhammed (saw) came with a new law, the law of Quran. Musa (as ) came with new law and that is law of the Torah, while Isa (as) came to follow the law of Musa (as). He says:, “ I came to follow the law, dot by dot, dot by dot, letter by letter.” He also said in Mathew (5:17-18): “Seek not that I am come to destroy the law or the Prophets. I am not come to destroy but to fulfill, for verily I say unto you till heaven and earth pass one title shall in no wise pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.
  7. Musa (as ) has lead his people for hijrah in a mass exodus out of Egypt to the holy land, Muhammed (saw) too has made his people do hijrah, and Isa (as) has never made hijrah. One of the most important events in the history of Rusool Allah (saw) was hijrah; it was the beginning of our calendar, which was when we start counting history from. The hijrah of the Jews out of Egypt is also a very important event; in fact many of their celebrations are based on the hijrah.
  8. Both Musa (as) and Muhammed (saw) were victorious against their enemies. Moses won against Pharaoh, and Muhammed (saw) won against those who fought him. Isa (as) had never won in the worldly sense, in fact the Christians believe that he was killed.
  9. Musa (as) and Muhammed (saw) died a natural death, the Christian belief that Jesus was killed, while Muslims believe that Isa (as) was elevated, but either way it was not a natural death.
  10. Musa (as) and Muhammed (saw) are buried in the ground. While the Christians believe Jesus was buried and then resurrected, while the Muslims believe he was never buried to start with.
  11. We can use a belief of the Christians to prove them wrong, They Christians believe that Isa (as) was like Moses (as) and they also claim that Isa (as) is god, so how can a prophet and god be like each other? While the Muslims say Muhammed (saw) was a prophet.
  12. Muhammed (saw) became a prophet at the age of 40, and the Bible states that Moses (as) became a prophet at the age of 40. The Bible states that Isa (as) became a prophet at the age of 30.
  13. Christians claim that Jesus was resurrected after his death, while none of the followers of Muhammed (saw) and of Moses (as) believed that they were resurrected.

  Therefore Muhammed (saw) was like Moses (as). No one after Moses (as) resembled him more than Muhammed (saw).  Now we have determined that this prophecy of Moses (as) did not apply to Isa (as). Could it be referring to someone else from the jews? Since Moses (as) was talking to the Jews. No it cannot be anyone from the Jews. It says in the Book of Deuteronomy (34:10): And there arose not a prophet since in Israel like unto Moses
     This statement makes it clear that no one from Bani Israel will be similar to Moses (as). None of the prophets of Bani Israel were comparable to Moses. So who is it? The prophecy says, ‘prophet from among their brethren... ’, so in the prophecy itself it excludes the Jews. The brethren of the Jews are the Arabs, the Children of Ismael. The prophecy goes on to say, ‘and will put my words in his mouth…’ , in other words this prophet will not be speaking of his own, but he will be speaking the words that will be put in his mouth. This exactly fits the situation of Muhammed (saw). Allah says in SURAH AN-NAJM (53:3)

53,3
Nor does he speak from (his own) inclination

  Muhammed (saw) spoke the words which were put in his mouth by Allah via Jibrael (as). The bible is different, Christians claim that the Bible was inspired by God, but the words are the words of men. They admit that the Bible has many authors; the books are named after these authors.

     The final part of the prophecy states that, “and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.”  Meaning he will not withhold any information. Allah says in the Quran in SURAH AL-MAIDAH (5:67)

5,67
O Messenger, announce that which has been revealed to you from your Lord, and if you do not, then you have not conveyed His message. And Allah will protect you from the people. Indeed, Allah does not guide the disbelieving people.

     So if Muhammed (saw) had withheld even one word from the people, then Muhammed (saw) would not have fulfilled his role. He (saw) delivered everything he received, even if the verse was criticizing an action of his, like for example in SURAH ABASA when Rusool Allah (saw) ingnored a blind man while he was talking to a noble man of the Quraish.
80,1
The Prophet frowned and turned away
Another example of such a verse was in SURAH AT-TAHREM (66:1)

66,1
Prophet, why do you prohibit [yourself from] what Allah has made lawful for you, seeking the approval of your wives? And Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

We find another prophecy in ISIAH (29:11-18)

     Section of these verses says, “And the book is delivered to him that is not learnt, saying‘read this’ and he says, ‘I am not leared…’” This is obviously talking about Muhammed (saw). Muhammed (saw) was unlettered, and he gave the exact same response to Jibrael (as) in his first encounter with revelation. The Bible talks about the major events of the life of the last Prophet, and this indeed was a major event of the life of Muhammed (saw).

     Going back to the prophecy, the first verses revealed in the Quran were in SURAH AL-ALAQ (96:1)
96,1 Recite in the name of your Lord who created -96,2Created man from a clinging substance.
96,3
Recite, and your Lord is the most Generous –
96,4
Who taught by the pen
96,5
Taught man that which he knew not

     What is more interesting is that, if you go back to the original language, Hebrew, of the bible, the word ‘read’ is ‘qara’.  So it is the exact same word as Arabic. The prophecy continues… before the time of this man who will receive the book (Muhammed saw), the people would be forsaking the words of God for ‘the precept of men.’ That is exactly what happened, Jesus (pbuh) came to confirm the religion of Musa (as) and then they had St. Paul coming in and telling the people other wise. Jesus (pbuh) told the people to circumcise, Paul says that you don’t have to circumcise. Jesus says, ‘I came to fulfill the law letter by letter, dot by dot, word by word.’ Paul said no you do not have to fulfill the law. So they left the law of God, for the law of man, this was the fulfillment of the prophecy.

     This hjirah also mentioned in the Bible in Book of Habakkuk (3:3): “God came from Teman, and the Holy One from mount Paran. Selah. His glory covered the heavens, and the earth was full of his praise.”
     So it mentions two locations ‘Teman’ and ‘Paran’. Teman is according to the Hasting’s dictionary of the Bible, is an oasis just north of Medina. So Teman stands for Medina. Paran is the main of Mecca, this is because the Bible says Hajar and Ismael were left in Paran, and obviously we know that Hajar and Ismael were left in Mecca.

    This means that the verse is saying God came from Medina, and the Holy one coming from Mount Paran, which is Mecca. Where did Islam spread from? Islam spread from Medina not Mecca. When Rusool Allah (saw) was making dawah in Mecca, Islam was contained, the Muslims were very few. Rusool Allah (saw) left Mecca because of the restrictions there; he wasn’t able to spread Islam. So God came from Teman, means the guidance of Allah came from Medina.


     The verse says, the Holy one came from Paran, the Holy one is Muhammed (saw), who came from Mecca. Then it says, his glory covered the heavens and the Earth was full of his praise. Muhammed’s (saw) name means praise, and the earth today is full of his praise, this cannot fit anyone more than Muhammad (saw), because no person in history is praised as much as Muhammed (saw) is praised. So this prophecy fits Muhammed (saw) perfectly. Muhammed (saw) made hijrah to Medina, and that is from where Islam spread and the world is full of his (saw) praise.
 In Book of Deuteronomy (18:21): “And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the LORD hath not spoken?”

     So here the Bible is giving the test to know whether a man is speaking on behalf from God or not. It tells how to distinguish a liar from one who is telling the truth. It goes on to say…

(18:22): “When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.”

     If a prophet says something and claims that this is coming from Allah, and that statement does not come true, then those words are not spoken by the Prophet, therefore everything a prophet says will happen.  We find many scientific verses in the Quran which are proved to be true by modern science. This shows the truth of Al-Quran. There might have been scientific verses in the books prior to the Quran which proved to be correct but you would also find errors in other verses of those books. This is because they are written by man. Quran has not error, no contradictions.

In Book of Isaiah (21:7): “And he saw a chariot with a couple of horsemen, a chariot of asses, and a chariot of camels; and he hearkened diligently with much heed”

     Christians say that the ‘chariot of asses’ is Isa (as) because he was the one who would ride a donkey. Who was the prophet, who would ride a camel? Is there any other Prophet, who was known to ride a camel other than Muhammed (saw)? This is a prophecy that is talking about Jesus (as) and Muhammed (saw). It continues to say…

Isaiah (21:9): “And, behold, here cometh a chariot of men, with a couple of horsemen. And he answered and said, Babylon is fallen, is fallen; and all the graven images of her gods he hath broken unto the ground.”

     Where is Babylon? In present day Iraq, the prophecy is saying that this army will destroy all the false gods of Babylon and will erase all of the images therein. Which army would go into Iraq? The only army which fits this description is the army of Umer bin Khattab (ra) that was sent to Iraq and they had eliminated the false gods therein. Another fulfilled prophecy.

Hijrah mentioned in Isaiah (21:14): “The inhabitants of the land of Tema brought water to him that was thirsty, they prevented with their bread him that fled.”

(21:15): “For they fled from the swords, from the drawn sword, and from the bent bow, and from the grievousness of war.”

     Muhammd (saw) and other Muslims made hijrah and the Ansar supported them with their bread. This verse is talking about the brotherhood of the muhajireen and theAnsar.
Book of Isaiah (21:16): “For thus hath the LORD said unto me, Within a year, according to the years of an hireling, and all the glory of Kedar shall fail”

Isaiah (21:17): “And the residue of the number of archers, the mighty men of the children of Kedar, shall be diminished: for the LORD God of Israel hath spoken it.”

     Who is Kedar? Let’s let the Bible speak for itself. It states in Genesis (25:13) : And these were the names of the sons of Ishmael, by their names, according to their generations: The firstborn of Ishmael, Nebajoth; then Kedar, Adbeel, Mibsam

     So Kedar is one of the sons of Ismael (as), in the bible when it talks about the princes of Kedar, it talks about the arabs. The people of Quraish are descendants of Kedar. Let’s go back to the prophecy Isaiah (21:16-17). What is the prophecy talking about? We just spoke about hijrah in verses Isaiah (21:14-15). What is the event that happened one year after hijrah? Notice it says that the glory of Kedar will fail. Meaning the Quraish and the residue of archers will be killed, or killed. This is referring to the Battle of Badr. The battle of Badr occurred in the second year of hijrah. In the battle of badr, all of the most brutal leaders of Quraish were killed; Abu Jahl, Umayya bin Khalaf, Uqba bin Abi Muaith and more.

Isaiah (11:1) There shall come forth a Rod from the stem of Jesse,
                     And a Branch shall grow out of his roots.

          (11:2) The Spirit of the LORD shall rest upon Him,
                     The Spirit of wisdom and understanding,
                     The Spirit of counsel and might,
                     The Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD
.

     Who is Jesse? According to the biblical encyclopedia: “Jesse is Ismael, the changes which proper names undergo in the mouths of small children account of a large number of these particular abbreviations.”
     For example, who could guess that the names; Bob and Dick arose out of Robert and Richard? Anyway Jesse stands for Ismael. So if we read the two verses by replacing Ismael with Jesse, then this prophecy would fit perfectly for none other than Muhammed (saw).

Deuteronomy (33:1)                    
  Now this is the blessing with which Moses the man of God blessed the children of Israel before his death.

(33:2) And he said:

      “The LORD came from Sinai,
      And dawned on them from Seir;
      He shone forth from Mount Paran,
      And He came with ten thousands of saints;
      From His right hand
      Came a fiery law for them…”

     So now Musa (as) is speaking to the children of Israel before his death, he is giving them a prophecy. He’s saying that the Lord came from Sinai. Sinai is where the message of Musa came from. So this is referring to himself. Seir is for the message of Isa, Seir is this place of mountains in Palestine. Where Isa (as0 lived, Mount Paran is Mecca, so it is talking about Muhammed (saw). This is is similar to Surah AT-TIN (95:1-4)

By the fig and the olive : A tin is figs, figs is associated with Palestine, and olive is referring to Musa (as) and Isa (as).

And [by] Mount Sinai: This is again referring to the message of Musa (as) and Isa (as).

And [by] this secure city [Makkah], : The city of Mecca, meaning Muhammed (saw).

We have certainly created man in the best of stature;


     With this prophecy Musa (as) is talking about his message which was the beginning of dawah and how Isa (as) will carry it further. But then it will ‘shone forth’, meaning rise from Mecca. The fulfillment of this message will be from Mecca. It goes on to say, And He came with ten thousands of saints’, who are these 10,000 saints? They are As Sahabah (ra), when they opened Mecca. Fath e Mecca was done by 10,000 of Rusool Allah’s (saw) companions.  ‘Right Hand’ stands for truth, justice, and strength, so the prophecy states that: “From His right hand Came a fiery law for them…”

1 comment :

  1. Titanium D teeth k9 - titanium teeth k9
    Titanium teeth k9 - 2018 ford fusion hybrid titanium titanium teeth k9. Made micro touch trimmer in Germany. Type in. Weight, does titanium have nickel in it Size, Width, Weight. Weight. titanium white octane blueprint 0.4 kg. Model: 000399037 Manufacturer: Solingen, Pragmatic titanium hair trimmer as seen on tv

    ReplyDelete